Thursday, March 27, 2008

My wife and I were just talking about a recent news item about a guy who microwaved his baby. We were both sitting here and wondering what could ever have crossed that man's mind to even give him the idea to do that. Unless he was absolutely out of his mind and seriously had no control over what he was doing, he's a sick hell spawn who shouldn't have children in the first place. His child was two months old, by the way. How can you think to do anything so dastardly, so malevolent, as to torture your child that way? I can understand that itsby bitsy children can be frustrating. When I am alone with my son and he starts absolutely freaking out and gets into an "I only want Mom right now and nobody no one nothing else now now now," I have to take a step back and get my head on straight before reacting. He is so sweet, though, so innocent, as I know without a doubt all babies everywhere are. Anyone that can torture/molest/kill a child certainly deserves the treatment the Lord Himself prescribed, hanging them by a millstone and casting them into the depths of the sea. Some don't realize what a millstone is. It is a huuuuuge heavy rock that is used to grind stuff, like flour, wheat, shoddy college papers, etc., and it weighs thousands of pounds. Tie one of those around your neck and fall into the sea, and then tell me how you fared.
It's funny that some people say, "Oh NO! Be 'Christian' with the person! Don't punish him!" Hah. Read the New Testament, and you'll see for yourself.
I don't mean to become judge and jury right here. Well, maybe I do, but I don't want to declare that everyone who is suspected of mistreating a child should be tossed into jail for 1.3 bazillion years. Give a fair chance, but when it is found that that person has violated a child, give 'im the rock.
I think this has turned out well for what is officially my first entry done completely under the influence of Nyquil. Time for bed now.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

you are so funny

GMIX said...

wow...i hadn't heard that story, but that is super messed up. i'm super shocked that someone, anyone would do that. that is terrible!