Monday, April 21, 2008

My blog is liberated!

My Persuasive Writing class is over now, which means I can post whatever the heck I want to on this blog. The class required the maintenance of a blog with three entries a week about certain topics. I will keep this blog now as a personal blog, like everyone else has.
So, I don't have too much time right now since I am in the midst of final exams, but I want to tell everyone what happened to James yesterday. This girl named Cristiana (?) at church, who is about a year and a half old, was hugging on James and patting his head. Then suddenly she grabbed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips! My boy got his first kiss at the age of four months!
Oh yeah, she also tried...grabbing him. Yeah, I'll leave it at that. Little kids are so funny.

1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

....and so it begins!